Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Our snow fort!






Our fort is much bigger now. Dorian worked on piling more snow up and making the hole inside much bigger. I couldn't get a good picture of JD in the fort because on his way in snow fell on his face. He didn't appreciate that too much and started backing out. So, you get a butt shot!!! The picture of me....well, SCARY!! It was so bright, and I never got around to putting on make-up that day. Here's a little video of Dorian throwing the kids on top of the fort. We were trying to make the snow more compact.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
I love Dorian's rollin'!

Laurie said...

Looks like you all had some fun! I love these pictures! I think you should do a scrapbook page of these and enter them into a contest.

Becky N. said...

What a great snow fort! And what deep snow! Aaah, I'm so jealous! Thanks for putting pics up so I could see it instead of just imagining it!

And thanks for chatting with me yesterday, helped pass some time with a little more entertainment!

Anonymous said...

this was so great. I chuckled quite a bit. How much fun this was. Thanks

Kahana said...

WOW!! Thats a lot of snow!! Looks like the boys had a ton of fun. They are so cute!