Friday, February 15, 2008

Gift Certificate Redeemed!


Last week we had a baby shower at my house for one of my friends! A couple days before I had realized that I still had Christmas stuff up on one of my plant shelves. I was in desperate need to take this stuff down before everyone came to my house. The problem was, I didn't want to have nothing up there. I knew that after having christmas stuff up there for 2 months, it would look absolutely naked up there. I then remembered the gift card to Porters that Joni had gotten me for Christmas!!! The night before the party I called up my friend Lynsey and drug her along with me. I love how she decorates, so I knew she would give me great ideas, and I would have no problem listening to her opinions. We weren't gone that long and I came home with the picture and the green leafy garland. I think it turned out pretty nice, and I only went $2 over!! I wanted to send another THANK YOU out to Mother Ducker!!! Thank you so much for doing things for me and my family over, and over and over again! Love you much!!
Thanks to you too Lyns! You were a lifesaver that night.

4 comments:

April said...

So cute... it looks beautiful! You did a great job decorating... I remember shopping at Porters. Oh the memories! :)

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Sorry about the deleted comment... I accidently clicked it too many times. :)

Laurie said...

Yippee! I love it when wonderfully unexpected things happen