Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Baby Shower

Thankfully I have such great friends who were willing and wanting to throw me a shower for this little Ducker girl that's coming soon. I had a blast, and I got some much needed things. There are only a few things left that I need.
It was great to be able to get together with the girls and have a fun afternoon. If you know me well, that's exactly what I'd like to do everyday of my life. :o)
Thanks again to EVERYONE who came to support me and have a good time. An extra thanks to all the girls that planned the party and set up for the party. I know how much work it was, and I really appreciate it. Marie, thanks for always letting us use your house. It's the best party house around!




The food!!!! SO GOOD!


The bows that Michelle & Jenny won and gave to me. (they don't have girls yet!)


The group: minus Jen and Lynsey


WIPES!


DIAPERS!


ONESIES!!


HOOTER HIDER!!! Thanks Lyns. It's perfect. (good sewing job too!)


Cute litlle dress


The Loot.

4 comments:

Kahana said...

Great baby shower!!! I am so excited for you to have your little baby girl and find out the name! :) Love your new hair too!

Anonymous said...

Cute hair. *love* the "hooter hider". You look so good. My little one has dropped and so I think I don't look as pregnant as I usually do.

Grandmama said...

such a nice shower.
such nice friends.
such nice stuff.

Natalie said...

It's so fun to be a girl! And you were worried no one would show up (though, I guess that you did have a list nearly a mile long of people to invite...)