Monday, May 11, 2009

My little PRINCE-SSES

I went to visit my friend Kristena before I have this baby, and this is what Carson was wearing when he came upstairs. He thought it was so funny! I got a laugh out of it myself! Then they all had to get in on the action.

**this blog binge isn't as big as the last, but I do have 2 new posts in a row. Be sure to check them both out!


Carson


Carson & Hannah


James


Carson, Hannah, Addy, and James
(can I just say that Carson is 3 weeks older than Hannah, but you could never tell with this CRAZY height difference!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny! We used to put my little brother in girl clothes all the time when we were younger. Those boys sure make cute little ballerinas! :)

Jo said...

I bet Dorian freaked out about these pictures! So funny though!

Natalie said...

What does Dorian think?! Pretty cute pics that can (and should) be used for blackmail when they're teenagers. ;)

The Duckers said...

Dorian though it was pretty funny! He actually doesn't care too much about these kind of things. They are boys through and through, so what's the problem with some girl clothes for 5 minutes! They thought they were so funny!!!

The Duckers said...

dorian THOUGHT is was...

sorry!

James, Megan, LaLayn and Taydan said...

Oh they are so funny. LaLa would have thought they were pretty silly too!