Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Memorial Day

It started out with working in the yard, them a yummy dinner, and ending with a trip to the Ashton Dam. I hiked down and then up a super steep hill, and still no baby. The boys and I got to see a beaver and Dorian tried to fish a little. He probably would've stayed out longer, but I was ready to go home!







Here's a video of our trip to Ashton. This is Carson and JD's favorite song right now! They always say, "It sounds like Papa!" Probably because he always sings to it when it on. It's a popular demand by the Ducker boys!

ENJOY:

5 comments:

Rogers said...

Your boys crack me up!! I can't wait to see them sometime this summer ;D

P.S. Have that baby, already!!!!!

Andrew and Marie Harris said...

I love how every time you pan over to James he just giggles. Soooo Cute!!!

Somer said...

Who did your family picture? I really like it! And I love the video of your boys singing--they sure do have personality!

Amber said...

I was in Ashton too! I was up at my grandparents cabin though. I can't believe you haven't had the baby yet! That is so crazy. I love your pic at the top of your page, it's so cute. Your boys are hilarious

Natalie said...

Ok, that's just amazing that Carson knows the lyrics so well! Too cute!!!!

P.S. Since everyone else is talking about your family picture (which I LOVE, by the way), how do you make your header into a picture? I've tried it a few times and it never looks good (maybe it's the picture?)