Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WINDY RIGBY & "check out my muscles!!"

The pictures just don't do it justice, but I can testify that Dorian doesn't just make weird faces like this everyday! The dirt was blowing in his eyes, and it was just CRAZY out there. We had winds blowing like crazy yesterday. I have read some of my friends blogs only to find out that trampolines were blown into houses and sheds were blown off their foundations. Well, our swimming pool had escaped to the field behind us, and out garbage can was working on doing the same thing. So I send Dorian out to round 'em up. We got them back, but Carson, James and I all thought it was just the funniest thing. You'll be able to tell JUST how funny JD thought it was in the video!





Here is the wind making the pool fly!


ENJOY THE VIDEO:

**DISCLAIMER: it was a lot more windy than it looked. The camera just doesn't do it justice. And, I'm not so sure why Dorian wasn't being too cooperative. Well, actually I do...he didn't want to be out there getting our stuff. Oh well!

___________________________________________________

About 2 days ago the boys stuffed their shirts full of their stuffed animals and came out and said, "check out my muscles mom!!!" Boy, did they look strong! (their faces kill me, but ESPECIALLY JD's!)

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Such cute muscle men!

Chris had to help with a couple of wind problems at work yesterday, some of them involving blown over trees. We were both worried that our neighbors massive tree would have branches crash down on our car, but so far, we've been lucky!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are just the most funny thing to see in the world. They do silly things all the time. Clayton just started "jumping" around the house. It is really funny, but not as funny as your kids!

Dan and Anne said...

What strong boys! :) You seem to be keeping yourself busy which is a good thing to do the last few weeks... I'm so excited to see pictures of this little girl! I wonder who she will look like, maybe you will get a mix of the two of you this time instead of being so much like one or the other of you and dorian!

Kritta22 said...

Oh that is crazy!

Your boys are stinking cute!

April said...

that is so funny!! So, how are you feeling? Are you getting ready?

Lesli said...

I don't miss the wind at all. Of course Texas has its own problems. Its great that you have raised such strong boys. I bet they are a huge help around the house. I've add you to my blog, just thought I'd let you know.

James, Megan, LaLayn and Taydan said...

Well im glad to see there so strong maybe if our kids go to school together maybe they can watch out for LaLa. She sure loves them she tells me she is BOY CRAZY. I have a feeling she's going to follow in my foot steps. HaHa I was pretty boy crazy. Ohhh SCARY!!!