Sunday, May 3, 2009

CLEANING OUT THE CLOSETS

I've been doing A LOT of cleaning out closets and the storage downstairs. One good thing is that things are organized. Another good thing is that I've been able to purge all that junk that hasn't been touched for 2 years. The bad thing is that my garbage can is FULL TO THE MAX, and I have a pile waiting to go in every week. The other night I had to make Dorian jump on the garbage to get the kitchen garbage in the can. We couldn't just leave it in the garage because sometimes we get mice in there because there is a field right behind our house. I think this might be only the 2nd time in marriage that he's ever had to jump in the garbage just to fit more. SO, I thought I snap a picture, which by the way, Dorian was GREATLY opposed to, and said it was stupid that I was even blogging about this. I just like to see my hard work of going trough all our crap and throwing stuff away not go unnoticed! :o)



Smashing the garbage down


The never ending pile!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I think it's a great thing to blog about! Yay for purging the trash! I had to laugh when you mentioned that Dorian thought it was a stupid blogging subject. Chris thinks that about pretty much everything I put on the blog. ;)