Monday, May 11, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Every Fall and Spring Rigby High School holds a short preschool for kids from the age of 3 (and potty trained) till they are in Kindergarten. The cost is $5, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get the kids out of the house for 2 hours a day 2 times a week. Even better, Carson and James were BOTH able to attend this spring. That gave me a nice break from time to time. This is Carson's 3rd graduation, but JD's first.
Thank you Rigby High School for giving my kids the opportunity to learn and grow, and giving me a break! Here's to many more graduations with James!


THE MEN OF THE HOUR (or should I say 1/2 hour):

Carson


James


singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"
Unfortunately James smashed his fingers on a chair right as the "ceremony" stared, and didn't want a thing to do with participating. I'll just have to get him on camera in the Fall!

Here's a little video of "The Wheels on the Bus"






Carson's drawing of the day.



Eating snacks:



James, Carson and Ellie
*on a side note, James was really emotional this WHOLE week. So to try and get him in the picture smiling just wasn't happening! :o) I love my emotional little guy.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

How adorable! I'll have to take full advantage of this as soon as Seth is potty-trained (sometimes it feels as if it's never going to happen).

LOVED the video!