Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baby Update

I went to the doctor on Tuesday and I'm still 0 centimeters. He said my due date is looking pretty accurate, but was nice enough to throw in a little "but that doesn't mean you can't be in labor tomorrow." At least I'll stop hoping every day that I'm having my baby.
14 days left...
It will be a long 14 days.

I just can't believe that I'm still at a 0 when I feel like my body has been working so hard this past week. It's a little discouraging. AND on Sunday night I REALLY, SERIOUSLY, thought I would be on my way to the hospital and having a baby. Maybe I just needed that little kick in the butt to actually get myself to go and register at the hospital and get the few extra things that I needed for the baby. It looks like we're ready to go. All that's left is for the car seat to be put in the car, but that can happen while I'm in the hospital.

Baby Ducker, we're ready when you are!

13 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

I'm excited for you. Good thing someone's having a baby around here since it's certainly not me! 32 more days!

Hilarie* said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! But it sounds like your body is getting ready.. but it sure is annoying when it doesn't start dialating!!!

Cam and Chelle said...

Cool! Only two weeks! That's crazy you're gonna have 3!!

Natalie said...

I can't wait to see the new Ducker addition!

Grandmama said...

awwww...I know it hard to hear nothing is happening we you feel like crap. hang in there, your body will know the right time, and I'm with Natalie, can't wait to see the new Ducker baby.

Tara and Dan said...

Can't wait to see pics!!

Kritta22 said...

2 weeks! You can do it....lots of walking!

Kimmie said...

Oh the end is the worst! I am sorry for you! She'll be here soon, but not soon enought, right!?!!? Try to not lose your mind:)

Lisa and Rustin said...

Hurry baby girl!! I want to know your name!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to be done either. She definitely has dropped and my body is working harder too. I know exactly how you are feeling right now.
Would you mind to terribly if I went and chopped off my hair too? Not like yours, but just cut it because it is oh so long and it needs to be shorter right now.

Shelley said...

WE are so in the same boat! I have the longest two weeks ahead of me EVER! ;) Good luck,..we can so do this! ;)

Amber said...

I'm so excited for you! And I'm so jealous of your teeny body! Even with a belly you are so small. You just look so cute pregnant! Good luck to you guys. It's getting so close! Yay

James, Megan, LaLayn and Taydan said...

Wow I cant wait to see you guys coming home with a new baby. I cant believe you only have 7 days till your due date and you still look really great. You have a better body then I do and Im not 9 months pregnant ;) By the way LaLa and I came down to Utah so we are not going to be home for a week. I sure hope you have someone to help with the boys when you have the baby!